At Walker Furniture, the safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority as we navigate the ever-evolving direction from the local, state, and federal government and best practices from the CDC.
We have taken aggressive steps to ensure our showrooms and delivery services are providing extremely clean and socially-distant measures to protect all parties involved.
In the showrooms we have adopted the following steps for your safety:
- Our associates wear masks and temperatures are checked every morning to ensure everyone is healthy when arriving to work.
- Staff has been trained on appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
- Custodial staff are frequently sanitizing buttons, kiosks, furniture, counters, etc. on the showroom floor.
- All restrooms, handles, fixtures, faucets, and soap dispensers are cleaned several times daily.
When receiving a furniture delivery:
- Technicians disinfect the cabin of the delivery vehicle daily.
- Gloves, masks and shoe covers are worn during every delivery.
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for frequent use.
- For your protection, we also offer contactless curbside delivery. Customer pickup is also available.
As always, we look forward to seeing you in our showrooms, and now more than ever, welcome you back to Walker Furniture.
“CUSTOMER SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.”